Halloween at Dynamic Earth 2018
No tricks! Just treats!
Carve out family fun, frights and delights like never before at Dynamic Earth this October!
Tunnel of Terror
Canada’s ONLY underground Halloween experience located seven storeys below the Earth's surface.*This experience is not for the faint of heart and is recommended for ages 12 and up. Children 6 and under not permitted.
- NEW! Northern Forest Set
- NEW! Scavenger Hunt – can you find all the hidden objects throughout Pumpkinferno? Find them all and claim your prize!
- Enchanting outdoor award-winning exhibit created by Upper Canada Village
- Over five thousand hand-carved pumpkins
- Unique 19 sets made entirely of individual fibre pumpkins
- Dress warmly and enjoy a 30-45 minute stroll on our outdoor trails.
Fright Night Fridays!
Every Friday at 9pm, 10pm and 10:30pm the tunnel gets hair raisingly scary as our monsters get a little…unruly and very hands on… this experience is only for the brave!*This experience is not for the faint of heart and is recommended for ages 16 and up. Children 12 and under not permitted.
Family Fun Halloween Activities
- NEW! InflatablesPresented By:
- NEW! Escape challenges
- Face Painting
- Family friendly haunted house
- Scary Stories
- And so many more!
Fridays - Live Animal Shows
Saturdays – Live Science Shows
Sundays – Robotics Workshops
Back by popular demand Halloween snacks are available for purchase at the Copper Cauldron Café located outdoors and at the Copper Café inside Dynamic Earth.
Come enjoy special fall treats and warm-up around the campfires after strolling through the pumpkin patch.